G-4 10 gauge Gooseneck Punch
Prices do not include Shipping Charges – please contact us for cost.
Gooseneck punches are used to form a channel in two strokes of the press brake. In addition special shapes where 90° punch would interfere can also be formed. The Gooseneck punches G-6, G-7, G-8, G-9 are cut back beyond centerline allowing longer return flanges. Because of the taper on the inside of the Gooseneck the width of the channel must be increased.
- Punches and dies are available from stock.
- Use to form a channel in two strokes of the press brake.
- Can be used for air bending or bottom bending.
- Can be modified to a special angle or radius.
- Can be sectionalized to fit your needs.
- Punches are quick change.
Tool Material: 4150 Tool Steel